She was born around 5:30pm - 7# 14oz, 18.5 in long. Lollie (Kristen's Mom) said Abby has a full head of black hair and looks a lot like her big brother.
I'll take plenty of pics tomorrow and post them this weekend!
Congrats Kristen, Matthew & Nathanael!!!
4 comments:
HORRAY!! Thanks for the update! Can't wait to hear. She's a short little thing...how precious!!
She was actually just over 19 inches. I have a couple of pictures, but not any that you can really see Abby in. Kristen had not even been moved to her room when we left.
yeah, oops - she was 19.5 in. I guess lollie was a little fuzzy when i talked to her. :)
oh! and no pics of abby will be released until kristen has introduced her on her blog, so keep checking back! she's really cute!!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...