5.21.2009

Arriba! Arriba!

Why I am SO happy this week:

1. I'm in Texas!
2. Leslie gets married to the awesome Johnny G tomorrow!
3. It is in the 80s and sunny here. everyday.
4. I got quality time with Leslie in the past two days and am ready to celebrate!
5. I get to see Sarah M today - it has been 5 years!
6. There will be wedding cake.
7. Jake is the smartest, most handsome 10 year old. ever.
8. I get to see Kristen P & Co. this weekend!!!!!
9. I get to meet my cousin, Kristin's, new baby boy on Monday!
10. Today I'm getting a manicure.
11. I am off work four days this week - niiiice.
12. When in Texas, I drive my Dad's truck and it makes me feel tough.
13. Last night I had a great conversation with Johnny G about theology - and it wasn't the first time. I'm so thankful God has brought him and Leslie together!
14. I get to party for the next 48 hours.
15. Did I mention it's in the 80s here?

2 comments:

Heather said...

80s up here the next 2 days! At least you're not missing it. :)

Sarah said...

dude. wedding cake.

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...