11.22.2009

Step right up!




Guess how much this basket of groceries cost!

Hints:
-It is from Market Basket (think: Walmart grocery)
-Thanksgiving meal for 10 (plus some leftovers)
-Snacks and breakfast for visitors

I am counting down to Thursday! This is my first Thanksgiving to plan, shop and cook. I have already lost some sleep over it, and will likely not sleep well all week, but am totally thrilled to be hosting my family in Boston this year!

The Guest List:
Sister Sarah*
Nephew Jake Thomas*
Sister Becca*
Brother-in-law Eric*
Brother Adam*
Dad
Grandma Barbara
Uncle Jim
Aunt Nancy

*staying with me!

They begin arriving Tuesday night and the last ones leave (Sarah & Jake) Sunday night. I CAN'T WAIT! I love having time with my family together. The sad news is Jason won't be able to make it from Seattle. It definitely won't be the same without him.

Well, there's much to do, but keep your eye out Thanksgiving Craziness blog entries. :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

My guess: $110

I think it's great that you took a picture of your shopping cart. What did we do before camera phones? :)

Tim said...

$57

Biz said...

Heather - I actually took it with my regular camera, but now that you mention it I probably would have gotten less stares with my phone!

Kit said...

Biz, sounds like a great Thanksgiving!!! So fun! Good luck with all your preparations...it will be a great week. Love you!

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...