February is here! The exclamation point is because we're one month closer to summer, not because I love the month of February. New England was slammed with 60 inches of snow in January and we're currently in the midst of #1 of 3 storms to hit this week. I'm really sick of the snow.
It was sad to leave Austin this weekend - I had a great trip. The weather was incredible, I accomplished what was needed for work and I got to catch up with two very dear friends and their kiddos. Oh, I also got a chocolate dipped cone at Dairy Queen.
I'm detaching from New England, and I know that will freak some of you out and thrill the rest of you. Please pray for me as I wade through the next few months and try to figure out what in the world I'm doing living this far away from my family.
Speaking of family - birthdays this month for Jake (12!) and Kristen (I won't post her age, eventhough she likely doesn't care and possibly doesn't know herself :)). I'm also counting down to the 23rd which marks five years since my Mom died. Five years. That's crazy. More on that later.
Well, back to the grind of working from home several days this week because of snow. I'm going stir crazy and feeling more and more lethargic as I'm sure you can tell by the lameness of this post. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...