2.10.2011

a dark and scary place

Where is a dark and scary place, you ask? A city alley - the office parking lot after hours - sometimes in my head.

This week I haven't slept much and I've been so crazed at work with a million things to do and not enough hours in the day. I keep thinking maybe I shouldn't schedule activities in the evenings right now - at least not every night of the week. I don't want to sacrifice my life for my job, though, so I'm sleepy and fatigued.

I've also been thinking a lot about my post for Feb. 23rd - the 5th anniversary of my Mom's death. I've got some ideas, but need to spend a little time putting it all together.

This is seriously a post about nothing because I have become fascinated by the new Blogger stats tab. Have you seen it? If you have a blogger blog you can now see what kind of traffic you're getting on your site. They break it down pretty generally, so it isn't like I can see exactly who is reading. It shows me what posts are getting viewed by the day, week, month and all time totals. It is SO cool. I did notice that this week my traffic is down and I'm guessing that's because I haven't posted... hence the lame post about nothing.
 
I'm sorry. My vanity got the best of me. I promise to cook up something worth reading ASAP!

1 comment:

Heather said...

ha ha ha! I look at my stats too. :)

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...