If you are reading this post and you do not currently watch "The Office" ... I beg you to change that immediately.
I'm sitting here on a chilly Saturday afternoon with the sun shining (thankfully!) watching the first season of "The Office." The basketball episode is currently playing and Michael just stopped the game and is now telling these folks he's the boss and they have to work Saturday. Oh man- he just said "Dawgs, you know me better than that..." hahahahaha
The Michael character makes me crazy, but I do love him. He's so insane.
Okay, but my real affection is for Jim Halpert.
You have to watch to understand. Just watch it. You know you want to. :)
1 comment:
Jim is great!!! Pam & Jim totally need to get together...but you know they will hold off for as long as they can!!! :)
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...