3.10.2008

Is it old yet?

I'm headed to New York City in a few hours to be on the morning show tomorrow morning. (Fox, 9am(est). again. I'm not sure how to own this as my life, but I can't deny that it is, in fact, my life right now.

Maybe this time I'll go out on a limb and catch a photo opp with the hosts. :)

3 comments:

megan said...

WOW, Liz! i'm a bit behind, but trying to catch up. can you remember that you knew me, you know, before you became famous? ;) thanks for keeping me in the loop, it was so cool to watch you on tv! you were so calm and cool about it...i'd be like 'ummmm, so sex before marriage is bad. very bad.' anyway, so excited and happy for you!! YAY! :)

EAJan678 said...

It will NEVER get old - You go you little rock star you!

Leslie said...

NO! It's not old, it's just beginning! :0) You who is getting old though, that 17yr. old teenage "expert" that they keep asking back, he is getting old.

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...