3.04.2008

Thank You!


Here's the driver who took me to and from the studio this morning. He has no idea I took this picture. haha

Today was great fun at the morning show! It was far more relaxed this time since I wasn't the focus of the piece- or my opinion, anyway. I took a pic with the makeup artist, Seven, she's from Austin, TX... oh and one of her makeup!



I had a little under two hours to kill after the show, so I walked around downtown and then had THE best slice of pizza in my life!




Here's the links to watch the show:
They did ask me to come back Thursday, but weren't sure they could pull it off since they're not supposed to use the same "expert" more than once a week. HAHAHA! Woah, I don't know WHO they're talking about when they say expert, but it made me laugh. So, chances are Thurs won't pan out, but today was a lot of fun!
Thanks for praying!

4 comments:

The Crawford Family said...

You are on tv! That is nuts! You were so cute, I watched one of your links! I am so proud of you! Love, Taber

Anonymous said...

You are so cool! :0) I keep saying it, but I am so proud of you. God is working in your life and it is so exciting to watch!! You also look amazing as well, which is a great perk when on TV. Love you!

P.S. Tell Sister Sarah I'm so proud of her too. AND so excited to see what God has in store for her and Jake.

Leslie

Elaine said...

I just think that this is all so cool...is it not amazing how things fall out of the sky that are bigger and better than our wildest dreams...you are an expert on TV and you wanted to be a journalist...funny now would you ever figure an abstinence program would get you there...Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

ok, that pizza looks seriously good.

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...