I'm sitting here at Hotel Mela (yep, same place) and since I've been here before they upgraded me to some kind of deluxe executive suite with a king sized bed. :)
I won't have the same temptation/dilemma with the mini-bar snacks as last time, though, as they made me put my card down to cover "incidentals." I guess it is almost unheard of them covering those, so last time was a special treat and I didn't even know it.
The driver will pick me up at 7:30am tomorrow and I have to say I'm more excited than nervous this time. I think the topic is a little less combative, so the pressure isn't as high to "cut people off" and "jump in there!"
I'll leave you with a photo from last time of the mini bar snacks, me in the makeup room last time, and one of the room from this time. I'm going to try to make more pics this time around.
Thank you for praying, everyone! I can't wait to report back tomorrow.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! Look at you Biz! I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to see the segment. :0)
You know, this is how Rachel Ray got her start...just being a guest on a local tv station. Just sayin...
Cute room, I seriously want just a little piece of that snack pack!!! :)
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...