3.12.2008

Third Time's The Charm

Well, I went curly on the show yesterday. Kristen is always saying, "If you have the ability to have curly hair, you should always wear it like that." I actually got a lot of positive feedback about it from the producers and hair/makeup crew. The hair lady did tell me if I was going to keep going on tv I should get some warm highlights. haha!

Here's the link: http://www.mandjshow.com/videos/teen-cell-phone-sex-capades

I also wore something "sexier" as requested by my co-workers. ha! You can't really see it well in this picture, but I hope I did them proud. :)

No hotel upgrade this time around - they were a full house that night, but the room was wonderful anyway.

It was fun yesterday and they treated me really well, as usual. Makeup spent a little more time on me - she airbrushed my foundation on! It was wicked cool! ... and it lasted ALL day. Oh how I love makeup. ha!

I ended the day with another trip to The World's Best Italian Pizza place on 45th & 6th Ave. That lasagna pizza is amazing! Although, after seeing myself on tv I'm thinking I need to avoid pizza for a while. :)

There was talk again of "next time" so we'll see what happens. I'm really exhausted from the last few weeks of my life, but thankful none-the-less!

Saturday is my birthday and Friday my friend, Elizabeth, and I are headed to Newport for the day! I can't wait to get away and see another New England town. Saturday night we're set to go booty dancing and this makes me very happy!

I hope you're all doing well. I'll post some pics and an update from my weekend next week.
Thanks, again, for all your support and encouragement!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I can't begin to tell you what a blessing your blog has been tonight. I am missing my son, my daughter and my granddaughter and somehow, in your words, I read words which explain my own grief.

God bless you, sweet child.

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...