
I rarely share my thoughts on fashion trends here, but felt inspired this week by the sunshine.
Alright, so the latest color I'm in love with is blue. More specifically navy blue. There are so many basics you can pair with navy - it really can be used like a neutral similar to black, white, grey or khaki. In fact, often it looks better than those colors when matched with vibrant spring colors like yellow, pink and kelly green. (photo: nordstrom.com)
The other great use for navy is in your makeup bag! As Leslie explained with eye color makeup tips blue can really enhance your eyecolor AND make the whites of your eyes brighter creating a more rested look.
I wouldn't recommend blue on your lips, cheeks or nails... but everywhere else go for it!
2 comments:
FUN!!!! Blue is so your power color. :)
Blue is my favorite color!!!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...