6.16.2008

I'm in a New York state of mind.

Meghann and I decided tonight that if both our lives are in similar places as they are now next summer, we're going to pack up and move to NYC. Why not, right?

I love NYC. Can I picture myself living there? I think I can. If you had asked me that a year ago I would have said no way, but the trips there in recent months have made it seem smaller and less scary.

Anything can happen, right? My life could be in the most unexpected place in three months, eight months, a year. I've watched it happen to numerous friends and even myself as I moved to Boston two and a half years ago. I would have NEVER believed you if you'd told me when I was going to night school at a community college in my hometown that when I was 26 years old I would move to Boston, MA and live there for years. Isn't that fun? I love how God surprises us.

You'd all come visit me, wouldn't you? :)

7 comments:

Kit said...

Okay, yes, I would visit you, but no, I do not approve of this plan. In fact, I forbid it. for the both of you. that is all.
Love from me

Kristen said...

you know, somehow this seemed right to me. that's all I'll say for now.

and I love how frequently you're blogging!

Leslie said...

I love the frequent blogs as well!!!! Of course I would come to visit, but I'm not sure how I feel about this plan yet either...

Let me think about it. ;)

Bob and Kelly, Mary Margaret, Sarah & Caroline said...

HOW CAN YOU THINK OF LEAVING US??? are you planning to get a place big enough for me and the girls to come ALL THE TIME??
polish liz, please don't leave us

ej said...

Um, no. Because then you would be one of the "leaving friends" who we hate. Remember? We hate them!

ej said...

Or did you just post this entry so people would shower you with compliments and beg you to stay?

Sarah said...

Holler.

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...