1. Eaten so much today. I feel gross.
2. Forgotten to put on sunscreen at the lake - it isn't bad, but I feel like a hypocrite in the worst way.
3. Gone to bed so late last night - I'm REALLY sleepy!
4. Told you all that I was trying to beat my blogging monthly record thus putting imaginary pressure on myself to write something tonight in spite of my exhaustion.
5. Left 3/4 of my laundry to do "later."
6. Forgotten my windbreaker at the lake house.
7. Volunteered to bake two cakes for a work event tomorrow night.
8. Put off buying supplies for cakes mentioned in #7 so now I have to get up at the crack of dawn.
9. Missed watching So You Think You Can Dance (but it is on the dvr)
10. Written this L-A-M-E blog entry.
2 comments:
I liked this L-A-M-E blog. ;)
Yeah, great post!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...