6.29.2008

A is for Another Post!

Indeed, another post! It would seem I'm on a blogging roll. Thanks for the comments about my 'yard sale' finds! I'll post pics of myself (new hair included) sitting on them if I get them tomorrow night... which I'm thinking is totally a must now that you've all agreed they're cute (even though I told you not to disagree).

Okay, so this will be lame blog entry #2. I don't typically like these little forwards/surveys about yourself because they take a lot of time to read and they don't usually have any new/interesting information (apparently I'm liking the forward slash tonight... and parenthesis, for that matter). Anyway, I'm doing one called The ABC's of Me - or something like that.
Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings if you don't read the whole list. :)

A is for age: 29

B is for burger of choice: Out of the Blue from RFO's (blue cheese)

C is for what kind of car you drive: 2000 VW Beetle in navy blue

D is for your dog’s name: No dogs. No pets. Trust me, this is a good thing.

E is for essential item you use everyday: the fan in my room so I can sleep

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: So You Think You Can Dance!

G is for favorite game: Not a big gamer, but I do love a competitive round of CatchPhrase

H is for Hometown: Plano, TX

I is for instruments you play: I wish I had one to put here, but sadly I only took piano for 2 years
in grade school

J is for favorite juice: Currently - Naked's Mighty Mango Smoothie... mmmm

K is for whose butt you’d like to kick: Anyone who says teenagers will inevitably have sex, so we shouldn't worry about telling them they don't have to.

L is for last restaurant you ate at? Anna's (burrito)

M is for your favorite Muppet: In true diva style... Miss Piggy, of course!

N is for Number of Piercings: 2 - one in each ear. Although at one point in middle school both ears were triple pierced

O is for overnight hospital stays: None for me. Dozens with my Mom.

P is for people you were with today: My entire church family, including the Sawyer twins who ran to me in the nursery to pick them up - oh happy day!

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: watch tv. I wish I could put something more sophisticated...

R is for biggest regret: Getting rid of a plethora of cool/useful/unique/sentimental things my Mom owned

S is for status: Status?? Tired. Dreading Monday. (...am I supposed to say single here?)

T is for time you woke up today: 7:00am

U is for what you consider unique: artistic expression which, sadly, I'm not skilled in.

V is for vegetable you love: zucchini

W is for worst habit: eating junk food... is that a habit?

X is for x-rays you’ve had: Hm, one on my back, I think...

Y is for yummy food you ate today: Carberry's Bakery Cinnamon Swirl pastry

Z is for zodiac sign: Pisces

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I actually enjoy these kind of posts! Who knew zucchini was your favorite veggie?! Now I do. :) Aud is coming in town this weekend, YAY! Very excited!

Sarah said...

I enjoy these kind too!!:) I also didnt know about the zucchini!! Yum!

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...