So, we're moving into a new apartment in a couple of weeks and I can't wait! It is a beautifully restored two floor apartment. You can see pics here: http://web.mit.edu/tpw/www/
I've been doing a little virtual yard sale shopping on Craig's List and here are two items I think I'm going to buy on Monday night. What do you think? (ps: I'm in love with them, so if you don't like them you can just keep that to yourself. :))
Ooo, I love! I went actual yard sale-ing on Sat and I was planning a blog post about my finds. I'm in love with mine, too! Excited about your new place.
so is it just me or is the couch the chair's true companion? i think they were parted at birth..or manufacturing, or something like that...can't wait to see them!
7 comments:
Cute apartment. Cute conversation pieces!
i love that chair! I like them both, but I LOVE the chair.
can't believe your headed back to the hill. hehe.
Ooo, I love! I went actual yard sale-ing on Sat and I was planning a blog post about my finds. I'm in love with mine, too! Excited about your new place.
love the pictures of the new place. it looks amazing!!
love the new furniture. :o)
Oh, man both of those pieces scream your name! Yay!! Hopefully you can get them for a steal.
Me likie! Love the couch.
so is it just me or is the couch the chair's true companion? i think they were parted at birth..or manufacturing, or something like that...can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...