7.18.2008

?

I feel like I'm forgetting something. Did I miss your birthday? Anyone? hmmm...

Today I'm packing so I can move tomorrow in "The Beautiful Apartment." It will be good to be settled in - whatever that means.

I could use some prayer, blog readers. I've got a lot going on at work and I'm not sure what is going to happen next. I need wisdom in making decisions about my place in the organization and comfort as I figure it out. It's been a tough week.

Well, for those who are coming by to help me move tomorrow - THANK YOU in advance! There will be some snacks for the peeps that arrive at 12:30p and then pizza at the end of the day after we unload. I am SO thankful for community. SO SO thankful!

Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

melody said...

sent you your box to the new place...good luck!
xo and prayers..

Sarah said...

good luck with the move.. have fun with it.. new, beautiful place, good friends, good times. Love you.. talk soon. oh and shoot me your new address again.

Leslie said...

Goodluck today!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...