I can't believe...
- It is July 2008
- I get to see my nephew next Friday on my way back to Boston from Austin!
- Stephanie Morrow is MARRIED!!!
- I bought the cute little sofa, but it reeks of smoke :(
- I didn't get the chair... the girl gave it to a family member
- I have two days of work until a 3-day weekend!
- Jeremy was eliminated from The Bachelorette
- I've worked at the same job for 18 months
- You can take a bus for $1 from Boston to NYC (www.megabus.com) AND they have internet on the bus - wha?! (the $1 is random, but they're pretty cheap regularly)
- So many people are reading my blog - I'm sorry it isn't more interesting
- How much I miss having Kristen in Boston
- Gas costs over $4 a gallon
- I'm moving in two weeks
- I haven't lifted a finger to start packing
- How incredibly good bubble tea can taste on a hot summer day
1 comment:
I LOVE bubble tea TOO!!! I've been following your television extravaganzas and it seems like your doing great! I hope you get some rest on your 3 day weekend!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...