7.02.2008

nasty good

Have any of you tried the new chicken biscuit from McD's? I know, it sounds gross and I have to say I'm not convinced, but I do love the one at Chick-Fil-A...

Anyway, I was looking at this online: http://cep.mcdonalds.com/foodnews/biscuit/ and it made my mouth water. At that point Paulea (my coworker) said it was food-porn. hahaha! nasty nasty. I shouldn't be watching this.

Elizabeth and I are going to the gym tonight for the second time this week (for me, she is far more faithful to the elliptical machine). No McD's chicken biscuits for me!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

They are good. Ha! Not as good as Chick-fi-la's but almost as good. :) But, yes, you can't eat too many or you will be feeling it.

Kristen said...

i am refusing to even try that thing out of loyalty to chick fil a. and besides, it's mcdonalds. Shudder.

Sarah said...

I agree with Kristen. Plus. They are such cheaters...its like ohhh Chick-fil-A has a great thing going..let's make one!! Think of your own thing!! (Chick-fil-A gives to our non-profit...I'm alittle biased:))

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...