The two new pics I got at Goodwill for $10! Aren't they nice?! I love the beach! The original pricetag said $65.00. woohoo!
I finally got some water goblets! Can you see they have an "S" on them?! Goodwill = $2.00 for the set!
Our cozy living room. This rug we bought off Craig's List - its a 9x12 for $35!
Our kitchen... yay!
Aren't our glasses cute in these cabinets?
Our favorite little room - the Laignappe (lon-yop) which means "extra/bonus." It is actually our laundry room, but is big enough to use as a second living room and guest room! Come visit!!
My bedroom. The white dresser I got at Goodwill for $9.99!!! Crazy!
Okay, this is my other new dresser. I got it on Craig's List for $25. LOVE it. :)
It is coming together. I'm still not very unpacked, but have hung a few pictures on the wall. Here's one some of you might recognize...
5 comments:
That is so cute. I love the floors. Don't you hate moving?!
Biz, it looks amazing!!! I love the dining room and am SO proud of all your great finds! Especially the gobletts with the "S" on it! You have always had a good eye for decorating! I'm so glad it is all finally starting to come together and feel more like home!
everything looks awesome.. I love the kitchen, truly.
I LOVE everything and SO very excited that I made a picture! Miss you!! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Oh my gosh...it is time we hang out again and take some new pictures missy!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the apartment. If Josh gets an interview this winter in Boston, I'm staying with you! Nothing like a little self-invite! Miss you!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...