I mentioned before I might write a blog about some great shows, so here it is! My favorites and most anticipated returns for the fall!
1. Chuck! - oh, this show is awesome! The lead character, Chuck, is played by this adorable actor who is so likable. I've got a huge celebrity crush on him. The premise sounds weird, but I promise you'll like it. Kristen described it as a cross between The Office and Alias. :) You've got to check this one out! Plus this is only the second season, so you haven't missed much! Mondays on NBC, 8pm EST.

2. Privilaged - I'm not sure if this show will make it, but after watching the pilot last week I'm hooked... for now. Its about a girl who moves from NYC back to Palm Beach where she's from to take a tutor job for these rich teenage sisters. The lead is the daughter from Reba, but she's very smart and likable in this show. She's a writer and spending time in these crowds is sure to help her career! I have to admit, though, it is a CW show. :) Tuesdays on CW, 9pm EST.

3. Miss Guided - okay, this one isn't returning, but the first season is on iTunes and I loooooved it! The lead character returns to her high school to be the guidance counselor. Its very funny and the relationships are pretty well developed. If you're without cable - log on and check this one out. iTunes, anytime!

4. Kath & Kim - this is a new show I've never seen, but Molly Shannon and Selma Blair? I've got to at least give it a try and so should you so we can praise or slam it together! Thursdays on NBC, 8:30pm EST.


5 comments:
First, let me just say that your top 5 say a lot about how little quality tv there is out there....(it is DEFINITELY not your taste b/c we like the same shows).
Chuck is awesome. Maybe my number 1 to look forward to, also.
Miss Guided was awesome (yes, lack of good tv still out there not just on itunes).
but a cw show and kath and kim making the top 5? Come on networks, give us something good to watch!!!!!!!
PS I didn't watch GG or OTH last night and it was awesome. I feel like I've graduated from high school shows.
ok, figured out that my tivo isnt broken. it just decided to alphabetize my shows instead of my date. haha. yeah, anyway. so, I saw the pilot for priviledged. so good.
ok, I tried to watch 90210. it's PAINFUL.
cant wait for chuck!
OKAY, what did you think about Lily "hooking up" with the neighbor at the end of the show? totally bummed here. you should add 90210 and be on top of all the smut tv with me!-- sorry sister sarah, some of us have no brain cells left for judgment purposes....
I was sad to see Miss Guided go. I admit I watched it and really liked it. Keep me posted on Priveledged. I work on Tuesdays, but will catch it on iTunes if its goood! Thanks for the updates!
Kelly, dont give me too much credit.. I do love The Hills.
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...