10.14.2008

I told you so...

When I don't feel good ... it ain't good.

A nasty bout of food poisoning is enough to make anyone complain, but I've made a hobby of it in the past 36 hours. I've actually never had a bout this bad. My roomie, Lydia, isn't feeling quite right either, so I'm thinking we ate something funky at the retreat OR it was from the awesome dinner at RFO Sullivan's Sunday night. Who knows, but I'm so ready to be over it!

Yesterday I spent 7 hours at Six Flags with stomach pains. I rode 2 rides, but I can give you a full critique of every bathroom facility in the park... thankfully there was one every 50 feet! I have to say the one that was "cabin" like was pretty creepy, but the black toilet bowls made me feel most suspicious. Why on earth would you have black toilets in a public restroom?? That's just so icky to me.

Anyway, I stayed in bed all day, watched some tv and then rallied for my 4:30pm interview. The interview went really well, and I'll hear from them in a week or two. Now I'm home, exhausted, still not feeling well and wicked hungry! I was only allowed rice for dinner. :(

Tomorrow is a new day! I'm taking care of Jos and hoping to eat normal food. High aspirations over here.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh man, I'm sorry you have not felt well. Pretty sure Six Flags is NOT where I would want to be when I had a stomach issue. Sorry abou that!!

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...