living free in a busted world
All's well that ends well!
Glad you are feeling better! Looks like you have been really busy!
pity the fool who messes with those sawyer twins.
I don't know if I understand the toilet picture?
sorry - its bc it was a review of my week and i spent most of it sick. :)
I loved the week in pictures...very clever!! I can not wait to see you...I can not! AHH!! Only a couple of weeks, yay!!!
Lettuce talk about it...
5 comments:
Glad you are feeling better! Looks like you have been really busy!
pity the fool who messes with those sawyer twins.
I don't know if I understand the toilet picture?
sorry - its bc it was a review of my week and i spent most of it sick. :)
I loved the week in pictures...very clever!! I can not wait to see you...I can not! AHH!! Only a couple of weeks, yay!!!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...