
Yesterday was a good day. Wanna know what I did? Probably not, but since I'm currently a complete and total bore I'm going to tell you anyway.
Woke up- 8:45am
Breakfast - banana + small blueberry waffle Lydia made (yum!)
Computer
Computer
Episode of Brothers & Sisters (sooooo good this week!)
Lunch - soup & crackers
Computer
Computer
Worked out (hooray!)
Dinner at Chez Sawyer & Chuck episode
Talked to roommates for 3 hours
Read until 1am
Sleep
There were only 6 questions, but it took a lot of coaching to get me to sit down and write... especially because of the note at the top of the page that said "keep responses to 400 words. What?! 400 words?! My goodness, what could I possibly have to say for 400 words about how I transitioned a funder into a champion for the cause at a previous job!? I had to be creative because my experience doesn't perfectly match up (funder question, example 1), but I didn't want to be too creative in case I actually get an interview... wouldn't that be embarrassing to have them say, "Elaborate on what you wrote on number 2." and for my reply to be "Oh. That was the elaboration. I got nothing to add." eek! So, I think the mission was accomplished. I got Gretchen's seal of approval and that ain't easy with writing. :)
I'm still waiting to hear about the part-time gig. I'm assuming God's timing with the job stuff will work out, so I'm not going to stress about the fact that I'm supposed to hear about a job (and possibly get an offer) in the same week I'm entering phase two for a full-time position.
On a completely unrelated note - you guys should click on Kristen's blog post "farm day" and look at the ADORABLE pictures of Nathanael playing in a giant box of corn. Yeah. It is even labeled "CORN BOX" - cracked me up. Maybe Mac & Tyler can start using this term for people who are really corny - similar to the use of "Shade box." Just a suggestion.
2 comments:
Chuck was GOOD last night, I thought.
What was for dinner at Chez Sawyer? Since she never blogs anymore I'm desperate for news.
Chuck WAS good!
We had salmon over sauted onions and this other yummy veggie I can't recall the name of with this mustard sauce - yummmmmy. Bob is a chef, for sure.
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...