10.30.2008

What I Did Last Night


I know you wish you were there.

Turns out some of my good friends here in Boston used to be the youth leaders for Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter, Emily. In fact, they attended her wedding a couple weeks ago. Craziness. SO, last night he came to Lowell, MA for a concert with Michael W. Smith (can we say double wammy of Christian pop icons!?). We were able to sit through sound check, sit on the 11th row of the concert AND chill with SCC for a little bit backstage. I didn't get many pics outside of the performance, though. It didn't seem appropriate to beg for photos while he and Bradley were catching up. Truth be told, I didn't take many of the pics at all - Ben was eager and willing to run up to the stage and shoot both guys while they sang. He took 59 pictures.

Here are a few of my favorites!
















7 comments:

Lindsay Lou said...

SOO COOL!!!! I am VERY jealous! I love SCC! Man how I would love to talk with him and his family. What an amazing family of faith!

Kristen said...

you are the coolest person I know. hands down.

I think that scc's daughter went to our church in waco when she was at baylor, maybe? seems I heard that, but you got so much closer...and Michael W. Smith?! Hilariously cool.

and the highlight of the blog for me, for sure? seeing those handsome barnes boys in their glasses (and louisa, of course). I'm emailing meda right now to tell her to make them stop growing up.

ej said...

Did I not tell you they would have to play Friends Are Friends Forever? Glad you had fun with the supahstahs.

Sarah said...

6 degrees of Elizabeth Snyder!

oh your hair looks so silky and long -so pretty! do you ever have a bad hair day?

RDT said...

Oh My Gosh. I can't believe you saw my two childhood heroes on stage and I didn't even know they were in the area. Jealous does not even begin to describe the color of green creeping over my whole body.

Leslie said...

Amazing!!! How cool is that! Those are two of my favorites!

EAJan678 said...

My in-laws went to this concert here in GA and said that it was incredible and a wonderful 'worship experience'. Did you think the same? Thanks for the sneak-peak video too!

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...