Boredom has set in.I can't believe it. 24 days of not working and I'm bored. This must be some kind of character flaw. My sister called while I was getting the oil changed on my car (check one off the to-do list!) and I felt like such a stick in the mud. Do you know what time I went to bed last night... 8:25pm. SERIOUSLY. I'm not even sick. I'M BORED.
It is 11:29am (I got up at 7:30am which means I slept a whopping 10 hrs!) and I've already worked out, watched Gossip Girl, gotten an oil change, talked to my sister, talked to Meda, emailed some folks and applied for a couple jobs. What will I do with the rest of my day!?

Here's the big plan - its cold and dry here today, so I think I'll straighten my hair... since I have the time (plus the accuweather.com frizz index says its a good day for it!). Then I'm going to repaint my nails. They were done in a hurry on Saturday night for the party and are in need of a fresh coat of this new fabulous color I splurged on. I've got a couple other shows on the dvr to catch up on which can be done while painting my nails. Sounds exciting huh?
Okay, well I won't complain about today entirely - I'm actually doing something pretty fun this afternoon/evening, so I only have to be entertained until 3:30pm. What am I doing? Well... wait until tomorrow, hopefully I'll have pictures to tell the story! :)
1 comment:
I had to pick Jake up from school AGAIN.. 3rd time sick in 2 weeks. And he's not faking. Have fun with your famous friends while I clean up puke! ha! wow, that sounded bitter but I didnt mean it to be.
:) cant wait for you to get here- HURRY UP! And Abby too, sheesh.
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...