12.18.2008

Flight Status

Boston Channel Forecast for Friday:
Day
Snow begins shortly after the morning commute. Heaviest around lunchtime, during the afternoon and during the evening commute. Snowfall rates of 1" per hour likely. 6-10" likely north of The Mass Pike. 8-12" likely south of The Mass Pike. NE-10-30 mph during the afternoon and evening.

Night
Snow tapers to flurries from west to east after 9 p.m. NE-N-10-30 mph


My 8pm flight for Friday is now 9am on Saturday. I'm happy to know this tonight from my bedroom than tomorrow night from the airport. Snow is fun and being snowed in is great, but I must say at times like this it is awfully inconvenient. I will happily avoid another experience like last year's, though.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

woah. reading all my boston folks' blogs/facebook status updates regarding the snow has made me realize I don't really miss it at all. I mean, it is pretty, but I'll take a Texas winter. Is there a place that has a Texas winter and a Boston fall, spring and summer? Hmmmm. I don't think so. But I'd like it if it existed. Maybe I'll just have to be rich so I can 'summer' somewhere. Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...