12.21.2008

No lie.

After sitting on the plane at the gate in Boston for three hours we finally made the four hour trip to Dallas. I made it in time for Erin's wedding and had a great night with friends!

Today was my favorite day of the entire trip (and on the second day!). We had sister day which was GREAT. I could have spent a LOT more time just the three of us. Then we met up with the rest of our crew at Medieval Times: Dinner & Tournament. Oh man. This was fuuuun. Jake LOVED it and, of course, we left there with a new sword and shield.

Alright, on to the pictures!



Toasting the bride-to-be!

Dinner & Tournament!

We were on the Red Knight's team ... I think he was new...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

it is so weird how in that family picture there are two basic faces (your mom's and your dad's) and all of you are just slight variations. I think Eric really stands out as the non-Snyder. I don't think all families are like that!

Rebecca said...

haha Kristen! he's such a non-Snyder. he was heckling the show but it was so obvious that he was having fun...

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...