12.08.2008

How to Dress on the First Day of School


This was third grade and I have NO idea why my Mom let me walk to school with those sunglasses on or that nightshirt looking outfit, but this picture cracked me up last night. My childhood friend, Nicole (far left), posted it on facebook and I just had to share it! I don't have many pictures of me from this part of my life that are with friends, so this one is a treasure for sure.

It looks like my shirt has some kind of diner/50's car on it... and am I wearing leggings? Well, it was 1987...

Kelly, the one in the middle, is the friend who visited me in Dallas a few weeks back and there's a pic of us on that blog. We've been friends longer than any other friendship in my life. I think its been about 25 years! Insane.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

i think you look really cute. like a little girl should look. I can't even tease you about this! It's just 100% cute! (and the sunglasses are so you. please...)

(okay, a little teasing)

Leslie said...

I'm sure you were very fashion conscious, even in the third grade. To which I'd like to give your mom props or allowing you to express your inner fashion diva! WITH the sunglasses! You were inspired, clearly! :0)

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...