I did not get the job.
I did not freak out.
I did not buy anything on my to-buy list.
I did not turn down any odd jobs to make money.
I did not clean my room.
I did not watch 'True Beauty' ... yet!
I did not workout today.
I did not slip on the ice. yet.
I did not skip community group.
I did not take any pictures this week.
I did not do the 25 random things about me survey.
I did not keep my myspace account.
I did not celebrate that the weekend is here bc I'm working tomorrow.
I did not eat Elizabeth Joy's cookies for breakfast.
5 comments:
I love the "Did Not" list! I always get confused though and think it's the opposite. Like, I did not, but I did! It's hard being me. ;0)
I like seeing my name on your blog, but I wish I had those cookies back. I would eat them for breakfast.
i just ate the last two. yummmmy!
Hey Liz-
awesome blog. My props to you. i hope the job stuff works out. It looks like I'll be moving to NY very soon starting a youth pastoring job in march. I hope to stay in touch! God bless!
Adds
i love this list. :)
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...