2.02.2009

Unemployment Chronicles, Day 120

Well, February arrived and I still don't have a job. Hard to believe I've been unemployed this long, but the time really has flown by... well, except for the past week. :)

I have zero clue what's going on with the hiring for this job, but I have hope it will be resolved this week. In the meantime, I'm job searching and sending out resumes. A girl can't sit around and wait for weeks!

I've been helping my friend with her newborn twins a few days a week, and right now they're starting to wake for a feeding. Their names are Henry and Mabel, which I love. Their mom and dad were two of the folks who went on the South Africa trip in '07. I love this family.

Speaking of families I love... the Sawyer twins were home alone this weekend, so I had the pleasure of being with them overnight Thursday and Saturday afternoon. I don't know what it is about Sarah and Caroline, but they make my heart melt. I think its mostly that they know my name and are always excited to see me. I'm easy to please.

So, that's about all that's going on in my world. Hanging out with friends, loving on other people's kids and waiting for phone calls. I can't really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...