2.25.2009

Unemployment Chronicles, Day 143

I don't have an update on the job front. There have been interviews here and there, but nothing has progressed to the point of hiring yet.

I'm finding that I'm getting better at the waiting. Should I be more worried or bothered by my situation? I feel like I should be really anxious or something. That's not to say I'm not worried or anxious at all, but it isn't ruling my days. My needs are generally being met and I don't really feel like I'm in control of being hired somewhere. That's God's job, right?

So, it is the 143rd day since I left Healthy Futures. I'm feeling alright. I'm actually probably feeling a little better than alright, but that seems braggy or weird to say considering I'm unemployed and it could be argued that my entire life is in limbo right now.

Is it possible I've learned to enjoy the limbo a little? I never thought I'd see that happen...

(don't quote me on this, though, when I'm limbo for another reason because this may only extend to the unemployment ... we'll see)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...