Lots of sister time. We had the most incredible weekend together. I'm not being dramatic, well maybe a little, but I'm not sure we've ever had sister time quite like that. I am so incredibly thankful for these two women and how beautifully I see myself in them and them in me. Its such a gift. I love you Rebecca & Sarah!
Gearing up for the first day of work! This feels very much like the first day of school, but more like in grade school, not college. Yesterday I spent more time than I'd like to admit at Target getting some new supplies. :) I got a new lunchbox and some travel items for the gym. It actually made me really excited to start this new season next week.
Sawyer time. Starting my job next week means missing out on my regular time with the Sawyer ladies, all four of them. Yesterday afternoon I watched the girls while Kelly ran some errands, and then I fed the twins dinner & gave them a bath. It was really fun. They are talking so stinkin' much these days I feel like I'm going to freak after just a week of not hearing the latest phrases. Last night Caroline followed me around and if I was out of sight she would yell on the top of her lungs, "LIIIIIIZ!!!!" It cracked me up because she said my name so clearly - so different from the original "zizz" sound they used to make. I'm going to go through withdraw, I know it.
Spending time on my favorite hobbies. Tomorrow I'll be baking one of the cakes for my great friends, Amanda & Tyler's, wedding! Its the carrot cake I made for Elizabeth Joy's birthday last year, but this baby is going to be three layers of a 10" square pan. Woah, yeah. :) I'm also in charge of making the bride beautiful, so Saturday afternoon I'll be at the church early to do Amanda's make-up. I'm really excited about both projects and thankful that they trust me enough to ask me to be a part of their big day in such a huge way!
Finally turning 30. You may think I'm crazy, but I am so excited to be entering my 30s and leaving the 20s behind me. Sunday is my birthday which means I'll also get to see lots of my favorite people on my birthday (at church). :)
Rain means Spring. Spring means warmer. Warmer means happier! It may be rainy and chilly today, but I'm no fool - we're shaking off the winter and stepping out in our Springtime lightweight jackets and -dare I say?- the occasional showing of our toes. I am beyond ready to see the sun out more often and the snow stop falling. It may rain for the next 2-3 months, but for this week I'm happy about that. (ask me again in a month how 'happy' I am about the rain)
It is plain to see that I, Biz, am having the BEST WEEK EVER!
4 comments:
you are most def having the best week ever!
No kidding!!! Happy Birthday(week)
YOU SERIOUSLY are having the best week EVER!!! I love the game and little goodie packages!! SO CUTE!!! I wish I could've been there!!!
I forgot to comment on the slimness I see in the photos. Oh yeah, you are working it. ;0)
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...