Some days I'm not sure. Most days I have a sinking feeling that if I look up I'll be sadly disappointed. Occasionally I look up anyway and am pleasantly surprised.
Life lately has been complicated, and yet very simple. Complicated in that I've had to face some deep rooted dirt in my heart - simple because in some ways if felt like ripping off a bandage. A better illustration would be ripping off a piece of duck tape, but I'll spare you the dramatics. ;)
I'm doing well. God is good and thankfully abundantly faithful to continue to change me and dig up the lies I have buried in my soul. I'm thankful.
My job has been going well. I'm learning more about myself every day as I work among these incredibly driven and passionate women. (Yes, its all women until Monday when the first man will start in our office!)
The weather in Boston has finally broken the seal of Spring. It has been in the mid 40s - high 50s for a couple of weeks now. Lots of rain, but the sun is making more appearances, so its generally feeling better.
I'm hoping to get some blog inspiration for a new series. Potentially work related, but not necessarily. Don't worry, you'll be the first to know. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...