4.12.2009

Cadbury, I love you, but you must go now.

Every year I set a rule that determines when the eating of Cadbury creme eggs can begin. Not long after Christmas they start popping up at cash registers everywhere. Some years I've waited until Easter - the damage was probably similar, but I felt better about not eating them for weeks on end.

This year I began the weekend of my birthday get away - March 8. Yep, I've been eating Cadbury eggs for a month. The sad part? I'm not sick of them and I have two more from the Easter bunny to finish off this week.

BUT, I have my limits and part of the appeal of them is they're only available one time a year. It is now time to say farewell to the Cadbury bunny for another year. It's been fun ... and yummy.

In celebration of Easter I've decided my next workout mix will be, what iTunes calls, Inspirational songs. (read: Christian). I'm a little worn out, so hopefully these picks will last the week. Here's the list for those who are looking for some up tempo jamz:

Great & Mighty Caedmon's Call
Sunshine Girl Britt Nicole
Get Up Mary Mary
Feelin' So Fly tobyMac
Live Out Loud Group 1 Crew
The Sound Mary Mary
Brace Up (with Pda) 21:30
One World (feat. Siti Monroe) tobyMac
Ohh Ahh (Liquid Beats Remix) Grits

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love your Inspirational mix idea! May God bless you with thoughts of praise and faith as you go through your days humming those tunes! I was listening to a couple of lively Kirk Franklin songs this week: Hosanna and He Reigns. I don't know if you like gospel, and I don't keep up on music these days so they're kinda "old", but those are good ones.

Enjoy those last 2 Cadbury eggs. Colin loves those too.

Kristen said...

1. i HATE cadbury eggs. But--those reese's peanut butter eggs? delicious--i could eat like ten in one sitting. (That is, for the record, a guess, I have never done so.)

2. How in the world do you not have David Crowder on your inspirational workout mix. He has AWESOME workout songs.

Biz said...

oh! i forgot about dave crowder! he'll be on the next mix, for sure. any suggestions for songs?

Kit said...

Liz, I just posted something on my blog just for you.
And I hate Cadbury eggs. They are so weird. John loves them.

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...