Ummmm how did I miss this!??!?! Um tears!!! Thank you so much for putting that together...you took some really good pictures. Thank you for all you did...I can't wait to see you again...I don't know if you noticed...but I didn't get to say a real goodbye to you or leslie...so when we were running out to leave I saw you and was like WAIT! I didn't say bye!! It was sad!:( Soon though! Hopefully:)
2 comments:
What a lovely tribute to their wedding weekend! I don't even know them and I enjoyed watching all the fun and celebration. :)
Ummmm how did I miss this!??!?! Um tears!!! Thank you so much for putting that together...you took some really good pictures. Thank you for all you did...I can't wait to see you again...I don't know if you noticed...but I didn't get to say a real goodbye to you or leslie...so when we were running out to leave I saw you and was like WAIT! I didn't say bye!! It was sad!:( Soon though! Hopefully:)
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...