7.12.2009

Summertime Gazette: Orlando, FL






Last weekend I spent four days in Orlando with Gretchen. It was one of the best trips I've been on. No, we didn't go to Disney (part of the greatness of the trip!) but I was able to see Gretchen's life there. She grew up in Orlando, so it was also fun to see the places of her childhood. I also got to see Marissa & Vitaliy which was mucho fun!

Gretchen entered into the loss of my Mom three years ago like no other friend. She spent countless hours listening to me talk through my grief. Gretchen acknowledged my pain in a way that freed me to relax and have fun during the hardest two years of my life.

I am SO thankful for Gretchen!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love how God places just the perfect friends in our lives right when he knows we need them! Super cute hair by the way!!

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...