11.25.2009

progress

Things I MUST do today:

  • Pick up family from airport
  • Make carrot cake
  • Bake 2 pies
  • Chop veggies
  • Prep casseroles (4)
  • Return museum pass to library & pick up new pass by 5pm
  • Clean my bathroom
  • Take empty boxes & other items to basement
  • Be thankful!!!

Things I'd like to do today:
  • Run to Gingerbread Construction Co. for some breakfast treats
  • Grocery store for a couple extras
  • Workout
  • Make up the laignaippe for Becca & Eric (laignaippe = pronounced "lawn-yop" - a Creole term we got from Gretchen that means 'extra' or 'bonus' - this is what we call our laundry room because it is big enough to be a guest room)
My back is sore, my head hurts, and my mind is reeling... but I'm thankful! Sisters both arrive tonight - hooray!

Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...