12.22.2009

Massachusetts vs Texas

BOSTON

10-Day Forecast


High /
Low (°F)
Precip. %
Tonight
Dec 22
Clear 12° 0 %
Wed
Dec 23
Mostly Sunny 25°/21° 20 %
Thu
Dec 24
AM Clouds / PM Sun 40°/28° 20 %
Fri
Dec 25
Cloudy 37°/33° 20 %
Sat
Dec 26
Rain 46°/38° 70 %
Sun
Dec 27
Showers 46°/29° 40 %
Mon
Dec 28
Partly Cloudy 39°/25° 10 %
Tue
Dec 29
Sunny 35°/24° 0 %
Wed
Dec 30
Mostly Cloudy 34°/24° 20 %
Thu
Dec 31
Partly Cloudy 33°/20° 20 %
Last Updated Dec 22 06:23 p.m. ET



DALLAS

10-Day Forecast


High /
Low (°F)
Precip. %
Tonight
Dec 22
Scattered T-Storms 57° 50 %
Wed
Dec 23
Scattered T-Storms 68°/42° 50 %
Thu
Dec 24
AM Showers 45°/28° 30 %
Fri
Dec 25
Sunny 44°/27° 0 %
Sat
Dec 26
Sunny 48°/28° 0 %
Sun
Dec 27
Sunny 51°/31° 0 %
Mon
Dec 28
Mostly Cloudy 47°/34° 10 %
Tue
Dec 29
Showers 50°/31° 40 %
Wed
Dec 30
AM Clouds / PM Sun 49°/31° 20 %
Thu
Dec 31
Sunny 47°/31° 0 %
Last Updated Dec 22 05:17 p.m. CT

2 comments:

Mrs. D said...

I have to say I am disappointed. When I saw the name of this post, I thought maybe you were pondering aloud the pros and cons of living in Mass or Tx in an effort to decide where to live. (like we have a shot) haha.. what a stretch but that's the first place my mind went. I got weather.

woot, we win, btw.

Heather said...

Have fun in TX!!!

I'm surprised by how little a difference in temp there is over the weekend. But you'll have sun and we'll have rain. :(

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...