1.29.2010

Teenage Crushes

Kristen and Sarah recently shared some of their teenage crushes. Here are some of mine...

Lee Montgomery - "Jeff" in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


















Cory Heim in Goonies and Lucus


















Scott Baio in Charles in Charge


















Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing
 

Lou Diamond Phillips in La Bamba

 

John Travolta as Danny in Greese

Luke Perry in 90210


Andrew Shue in Melrose Place
 

















Joey Mcyntire from New Kids on the Block


















(I actually can't remember this guy's real name - ha!) as Pacey in Dawson's Creek


















Scott Foley as Noel Crane in Felicity


















Alright, this list is getting too long. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I was boy crazy. I could think of a dozen more, but we'll leave it here for  now. Honestly, it was a little disturbing to see these guys old when I searched for these photos. Thankfully all our adolescent dreams don't come true or I might be spending a lot more time with one of the guys from *NSYNC - and no, it wouldn't be Justin.

2 comments:

Mrs. D said...

I still love pacey, noel and ben.

Anonymous said...

Pacey - Joshua Jackson

- Annie Gildernew

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...