7.26.2010

Summer TV and other time wasting activities

New England summers are typically wonderful. Last year it was cold and rainy the entire month of June. This year it has been HOT HOT HOT and HUUUUMID the entire month of July. We can't win.

It is amazing how the extreme heat and humidity has had the same impact on my leisure activities as the cold rain last year. I've been watching more tv and just killing time trying to stay near a window a/c unit.

I forgot how shamefully good summer tv can be - I know we usually complain, but this summer I've been watching the Bachelorette, the Hills and now Big Brother started! I should be hesitant to admit this, but it has just been nice to get sucked into a really crappy reality show, or three.

The best part? T has been watching (some) with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...