1.11.2011

30 in my 30's

I  made this list when I turned 30. Upon reflection, I need to get busy!

1.    Read the entire Bible
2.    Travel to Ethiopia to meet my Compassion child
3.    Take a Mediterranean cruise
4.    Classes to take:  cake decorating, make up artistry, photography, video editing
5.    Get a digital SLR camera
6.    Master my finances
7.    Create & maintain a system for papers/receipts, etc
8.    Learn to garden
9.    Eat well & exercise on a regular basis
10.    Buy a house
11.    Volunteer somewhere for 6 months
12.    Speak at a women’s retreat
13.    Learn to sew (buy sewing machine)
14.    Get a full body massage
15.    Read a theological classic each year
16.    Live in another major US city
17.    Run a 5k for a charity I love
18.    Write the first three chapters of my book
19.    Send a letter via snail mail at least 8 times a year
20.    Fall in love
21.    Learn to knit & make something to prove it
22.    Get certified as a Professional Project Manager
23.    Fly my nephew, Jake, to Boston to visit me on his own
24.    Compile my Mom’s recipes into a book for my family
25.    Learn to bake bread without a bread machine
26.    Go to a Red Sox game at Fenway
27.    Read at least 3 novels a year
28.    Become a prayer warrior
29.    Run a half marathon
30.    Celebrate and rejoice turning 40

1 comment:

Kristen said...

have you never gotten a full body massage? You should do that this weekend! I went to Urban Oasis in Inman Square several times when I lived in Boston and I liked them! They also have hot tubs in there, but that seems way more icky somehow.

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...