5.06.2011

Traveling for Children

I've had a lot of questions about where I'm going, why and when I'll be in specific cities, so I thought I'd share a little update and the basics of my itinerary. I'm headed on a tour to all of our state affiliate offices across the country to meet staff, see their offices, answer questions about technology initiatives and learn more about how they do what they do! The CIO and some of my other team mates will be traveling with me. I'm super excited about the opportunity, but also a little nervous about the logistics. :) We are moving quickly, so I most likely won't have time to see friends in these cities - sadly!
Stay tuned for stories from the road!

Here's the plan -
5/10-5/11: Denver, CO
5/11-5/17: Portland, OR
5/17-5/19: Seattle, WA
5/20-5/27: Boston, MA
5/28-5/30: Sister trip to NYC for Memorial Day!
5/31-6/1: Chicago, IL
6/1-6/5: Orange County, CA (personal trip)
6/5-6/7: Nashville, TN
6/7-6/8: Memphis, TN
6/8-6/9: Austin, TX
6/9-6/13: Dallas, TX (personal trip)
6/13-6/14: Phoenix, AZ
6/14-6/15: Indianapolis, IN
6/16 - HOME!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! That's quite an itinerary. Have a great time. I just read in The Hidden Art of Homemaking about taking something with you on trips that is familiar so that you have a piece of home with you even when you're away: maybe a table cloth and a candle to set up in a hotel room, or a vase to put flowers in. I thought that was a cool idea. A little touch of YOU wherever you're staying for however long. Maybe you'd like to do so for your trips! :)

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...