3.14.2012

check.. check.. 1,2,3...

Is this thing on?

In one hour I will be 33 years old. I'm still in Boston and officially the aunt of 2.5 munchkins. My life is full and good and full of good things, and so I'm choosing to praise the Lord instead of wallow in my displeasure at the things I think I should have right now. (like how I managed to slip a gripe in there- real talent)

I'm sure nobody reads this as I only have 3 readers to begin with and you can't expect to go on a year hiatus and keep the people coming back. Ah well, it is nice and quiet in here, I must say. I spend so much time on FB and Pinterest these days that it seems like my every thought is immediately known. I guess that is entirely a choice I make, too, but .. Well, you know what I mean, right world wide web?

Alright, well here is to another year closer to being mid-life! Cheers!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I still read. :)

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...