10.12.2012

Boston: Must Eat

People keep asking me if I have a list of things I want to do before leaving New England, but I haven't been able to come up with anything aside from eating my favorites.

Here's my list:
  1. Gingerbread Construction Company - gingerbread muffin DONE!
  2. Mike's Pastry - chocolate chip cannoli DONE!
  3. Petsi's Pies - lemon scone DONE!
  4. Diva - chicken tikka marsala DONE!
  5. Anna's Taqueria - chicken burrito DONE!
  6. The Neighborhood Restaurant - anything breakfast DONE!
  7. White Sport Pizza - pineapple only DONE!
  8. Clam Chowder (not sure the restaurant)
  9. Sushi from anywhere yummy DONE!
  10. Life Alive - any of the amazing bowls! DONE!
  11. Stone Hearth Pizza - something fancy with goat cheese DONE!
  12. Zing Cafe - spring rolls with peanut sauce DONE!
  13. R.F.O'Sullivan's - out of the blue burger DONE!
  14. Davis Sq Subs - chicken Greco sub DONE!
  15. Hungry Mother - anything! (this place is fancy) DONE!
  16. Flour Bakery - pecan roll DONE!
  17. Highland Kitchen - black bean burger 
  18. Falafel King - chicken shwarma 
  19. Carberry's - blueberry scone & cinnamon swirl DONE!
What am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...