I had a meeting today with the woman I will work closely with on a big project, my boss and my boss's boss. The boss's boss made a point of asking me what I thought about the timeline and roll out plan and she finds newcomers insights interesting. The rest of the meeting involved the other two taking every opportunity to drop my name in and highlight how great a contributor I was already to the work. It felt so dang good!
This evening my new sofa and bed arrived. Hooooooray! I'm still not staying there, though, because I don't have bedding or any of my other things. I think I will be there in the next day or two and definitely by Friday when my sweet and fab friend, Leslie, arrives. My first visitor! :)
God is near me and I'm thankful to be too exhausted and busy to really have a good cry. Possibly after Thanksgiving when I come back and realize I'm staying here. I am being sustained by the heaps of love being piled on via new friends, old friends and new colleagues.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...