Welcome to a new series on surviving Texas summers.
For those of you who do not live in (nor have ever visited) Texas in the summer, I hope this provides a chance to reflect and give thanks for your current station in life which I am assuming is better, at least in terms of climate.
For those of us in Texas (or some similarly hot and extremely humid locale), I hope this can serve as a resource on how to survive a Texas summer (and so I will know what to do when it returns next April).
---------------------
Texas Summer Survival Guide: Pilot Issue
1. Get memberships to Hulu Plus, Netflix, and Amazon Prime.
2. Make sure you have an Apple TV, or some such device to stream the above mentioned subscriptions.
3. Crowd source TV series that you were too busy (or lame) to watch when they were originally aired.
4. Watch recommended TV series start to finish.
Warning! If the series has less than 5 seasons, you might consider building a watching plan to avoid experiencing series finale heartache in the height of the sweltering summer days.
Tip! I recommend having two series with a minimum of 4 seasons each on your list at all times.
If you've got any recommendations, drop me a comment! I'm almost done with season 1 of Friday Night Lights, so I need something lined up when I finish season 6 in a few weeks.
Yeah, it's that good.
1 comment:
this is good, real good. and hilarious. :)
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...