3.26.2008

Eureka!

I've got an idea!

Somerville channel 3. Public Access Television.
Any resident can apply for a spot to create a tv show, so I'm thinking about applying.

Here's where you come in ...
1. I need a name for my show!
2. I'll need guests... that means YOU! I'll cover all kinds of topics (well, ones that people I know can come speak about anyway!).

I actually am only thinking of applying to do a single show then I'll consider the "series" application.

For some reason this sounds ridiculously fun to me. Is that weird?
_____________________________________________________
edit:
I did some research and it isn't actually free, I don't think... I'm going to attend an orientation on April 8, so I'll keep you posted ;)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

sounds awesome!! do IT!

Kristen said...

THIS is the most amazingly hilariously brilliant idea I've read in a while.

Oh, man. (And I am so not being a guest.)

Leslie said...

That's such a good idea!! Then when you can add it to your resume for when you apply for that random broadcasting job in Dubuqu, Iowa, or Big Springs, TX. Ha!!

Leslie said...

Oh, I forgot...the name, right in front of us, "Biz in the City". Perfection.

Haley said...

I'll come talk about child development. :)

Jill said...

How much fun!!!! You should at least check it out!!!

Sarah said...

ok, kristen SO has to be a guest.. haha.. could you guys even do that without laughing b/c of the total weirdness that you guys would be doin' a tv show 2gether? hilarious.

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...