3.31.2008

My Fave Five Blogs (for the moment)

1. Leslie's new blog for her makeup and hair artistry business! She's amazingly gifted with such things and I'm excited she's got this tool to promote herself! Check out Glow by Leslie!

2. http://savedsex.blogspot.com/ A new blog by a woman, Lisa, who works with Healthy Futures on a lot of political issues. Her focus is sex ed and I think it will be a fun read. :)

3. My friend, Kelly, is raising three daughters currently under the age of three (twins about to turn one and their big sister) and she is one of the funniest people I know. Plus I love her children.

4. Kristen has been doing this Project 366 where she's posting a picture from every day of the year. I love her pictures... especially of Nathanael.

5. Sister Sarah's blog because every now and then (although not NEARLY often enough!) she blogs about my awesome nephew, Jake... and when she isn't writing about him she's got all these big deep thoughts about life and God. Plus there's a great photo of him with Dad on Christmas morning wearing cowboy hats. :)

So, now you know where I click for reading and photo enjoyment daily. I actually have all the blogs I read entered into Google Reader and it tells me when they update - I love it. Check it out if you've never used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...