5.21.2008

5 Down, 4 To Go!

5. Cheese Fries: Yes, more food! Snuffers has the best cheese fries and I was lucky enough to have them for lunch!

























4. Jake Time: On the way home from school he was talking about how Thomas Edison was dyslexic (like Jake) and that his own father and teachers thought he'd never amount to anything and told him so. Then, he went on, he invented the light bulb and changed the world. He said, "Everywhere you go there are light bulbs - look right there, right there, right there... they're everywhere! He changed the world! ....well, I mean it wasn't very energy efficient, but still he changed the world!"





3. Highway Driving: I know this seems silly, but in the last few days I have driven more wide stretches of road than I have in years. The funny thing is that my leg keeps cramping up from holding the accelerator down! I'm so used to stop and go. I'm about to do more as I head down to Waco this morning for an overnight with the Polks!







2. Leslie: Yes, she makes the list again! I had lunch with her and got to see her office yesterday. It was really fun!
















1. The Shupes! I had dinner last night with the Shupe family. This is one of the most important families in my life, but I hardly ever get to see them. I was welcomed in last night with open arms and had such a great time relaxing, laughing and chatting with Vicki, Carolen and Becca. Barney was out of town, unfortunately, but maybe next time! It was just such a nice evening.

1 comment:

Jill said...

First of all, I got heartburn just looking at those yummy cheese fries! Second, I never realized how much jake looks like you! Third, I'm loving the daily Texas updates!!

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...