4. Curly Hair! I've always been partial to curls and have spent many a days fretting over my own. Nathanael's curls have shown themselves in the humid Texas weather and I can't get enough of them!
3. Texas Flag: I'm not sure I can even picture the MA flag in my head... what does it look like? The Texas flag is an icon - they have it everywhere! This one on the highway was enormous! You can just use the little trucks as a scale... crazy Texans! :)
2. Pool Time! I love babies in pools. There's nothing better then getting them laughing because you're splashing like crazy. Nathanael loves his new pool in his GIANT backyard, but when we started using the kitchen pot to pour water on him playfully he got a little nervous. This picture cracks me up every single time I look at it.
1. Nathanael & His Daddy: I am a sucker for little boys and their dads. Nathanael looooooves Matthew. It is the cutest thing - he follows him around, laughs when he laughs and gives him great hugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...